We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us setup and implement a customer acquisition and revenue growth strategy in Greece. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, self-driven and team player with a proven track record of achieving within sales and with the ability to work in a demanding and new market.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Represent the company at medical events and PR activities
- Preferable age 30-40 years old
- BS/MS degree in business or marketing
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong understanding of web applications and analytics
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Driving license
- Own means of transportation (for a preliminary period until a lease plan is setup – all expenses to be fully compensated) .
At Collaborate we are proud to have diversity and inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
If you want to apply for the position please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org