We are looking for a fresh-thinking Junior Product Manager to be part of our dynamic team. In this fast-paced role, you will participate in the product lifecycle from ideation to launch. You will work closely with the design, engineering and marketing teams to help drive adoption of our products. You will report to and be mentored by the CEO.
To be successful, you must excel at problem solving, be a great communicator, and should have prior experience in project management. Our ideal candidates should combine some technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.
- Coordinate with Engineering to deliver functional solutions.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Perform quality assurance controls on product.
- Liaise with Sales to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure proper product advertisement and positioning.
- Create user onboarding content and assist in forming successful product acquisition strategies
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with web technologies and tools.
- Familiarity with the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Coding skills and/or previous experience with a startup will be considered a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonus, the possibility of stock options and other attractive perks such us remote work, flexible leave plan and health insurance. In addition, at Collaborate you will join an amazing team of talented and engaged people and you will have the opportunity to evolve in a fun, fast-paced, international startup environment.
- Collaborate Healthcare is an investor-backed, technology startup that develops modern IT solutions to help physicians improve clinical outcomes through team-work oriented and patient-centered workflows.
- The company was established in early 2019 and has already been distinguished in two startup competitions for its innovative platform.
- Our vision is to eliminate physician diagnostic errors & patient non-adherence to medical plans by reframing the medical care delivery process as technology driven, patient-centered, team-based activity.
- At Collaborate we are proud to have diversity and inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
If you want to apply for the position please send us your CV at email@example.com