We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Your work will reach thousands of doctors and will help them avoid life-threatening medical errors and significantly improve patient outcomes in an industry that is ready to be disrupted by modern internet technologies.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- At least 5 year experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-device testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Familiarity with AWS
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Previous experience with a startup will be considered a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonus, the possibility of stock options and other attractive perks such us remote work, flexible leave plan and health insurance. In addition, at Collaborate you will join an amazing team of talented and engaged people and you will have the opportunity to evolve in a fun, fast-paced, international startup environment.
At Collaborate we are proud to have diversity and inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
If you want to apply for the position please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org